2021 End of School Year Information
- Tuesday, June 8 - All Virtual School Day; All students participate in online learning
- Thursday, June 10, 5:00 p.m. - Weyanoke Family Market Night
- Thursday, June 10, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. - Fifth Grade Promotion Ceremony at Holmes Middle School
- Friday, June 11 - Last Day of School for Students; School ends at 1:30
Returning Laptops and Mifi Devices
ALL FCPS student laptops must be returned to school at the end of the school year for inventory and maintenance. If you family has an internet "mifi" device, this will also need to be returned to school. Students participating in summer learning programs WILL get their laptops back for summer learning, and all students returning to Weyanoke next year will be assigned one-to-one student devices.
Turn in: Student laptop and charger
Turn in: Mifi Devices and cases
Do NOT turn in: Laptop sleeve (case) or school-issued mouse
- IN-PERSON students will leave their laptops at school during the last week of school. Mifi devices should be turned in with their cases and power cables during this time period.
- VIRTUAL students must turn in laptops and mifi devices by dropping them off at the school any time during school hours on Friday, June 11; Monday, June 14 or Tuesday, June 15. Mifi devices should also be turned in with their cases and power cables.
Returning Library Books and Instruments
Weyanoke library books and band or strings instruments can be returned to the school any time during school hours. Bring them to the front entrance and use the call box to notify the office you are there to turn something in. Please remember that arrival and dismissal times are very busy, and parking is limited due to buses and kiss and ride.
Fifth Grade Promotion Ceremony
Weyanoke's fifth grade will celebrate with a promotion ceremony on Thursday, June 10 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. In-person space is limited, but all are welcome to attend the ceremony online through this link https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/85217e10b70246e6bfab9e31bb381d16.
The link will be active beginning at 6:00 on June 10. The ceremony is expected to begin promptly at 6:30.
Fifth grade teachers are reaching out to families now about the in-person ceremony and how to sign up to attend.