Update Your Contact Information
Review Your Child's Emergency Care Form and Make Necessary Changes
Even though students are not in the school building in person at the moment, it is still critical that we have your most current contact information in case we need to reach you. This includes postal mail address(es), phone numbers (home, work, and cell, as applicable), and email address(es).
Weyanoke sends most of its parent communications home in electronic form through FCPS e-Notify and News You Choose, so please make sure we have your current email address on file.
If you already have a SIS Parent Account, follow these steps:
- Log in to FCPS 24-7 Learning using your SIS Parent Account username and password.
- Click the link for We Care @ School
- Review the Emergency Care Information on file for each of your children
- Make any necessary changes.
The school will be automatically notified when changes are made
If you have not yet set up your SIS Parent Account:
- Visit the SIS Parent Account Registration page and follow the steps to create an account.
- If you need a new access code or can't remember your username, please contact our registrar, Alyssa Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have created your SIS Parent Account, you can follow the steps above to access, review, and make changes to your child's Emergency Care Form.